Be all that you can be. Find your future--as a teacher.

Musings of a second-year teacher.

Monday, April 14, 2008

The waiting game is no fun...

I'm smack-dab in the middle of the job-search process. I had been forewarned that most counties don't hire until summer, but it is still frustrating to realize how true that is! I've had a few principal interviews, which is encouraging, but they've all been in the same county. I'm still waiting to hear back from the other counties that I've filled out applications for...

Does anyone have any particular tips on how to really make yourself stand out during this process? I feel like I'm doing everything I can, but I just can't help but be afraid that I'll blend in with all the other candidates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home